Friday, September 9, 2011

Oh, how I love new packages....

Oh, how I love to open my front door to find stacks of treasures...I have been savin' my money to purchase an incredible printer ( so, yes, there really is something to the phrase "starving artist"!)...

Many of y'all still love to mat and frame...so, these prints will be perfect. I will offer 8x10 & 11x14....so with a 2" mat..they will frame at 11x14 & 16x20....so those larger pieces you've been dreaming of....well, now you can have them...personally, I love a super sized mat and a chunky frame.....very...should I dare say it?...a Pottery Barnish look....which I love...these designs seem to fit in all decorating styles..from romantic to modern to vintage....



Anyway...the matting and framing will be all up to you....each print will be numbered & hand signed by moi....



I will be posting some finished prints soon....hugs! :D from one happy artist



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Tri Oaks Farm

No comments: