Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Joys of being Mom


It's been a full week. Between laundry, cooking, cleaning, painting, clean-up, shopping, running to the post office, working out...life seems like it's a marathon...sometimes I think I can't do anymore....but then, comes my favorite part of the day ..it's often after the dinner dishes are cleaned up...it's my favorite, not because the day is over, but because it's then my husband & I slip out onto the front porch...he on his swing & I in my rocker (he swings to big & often for me!)..we sip on fresh hot coffee...& just be...most nights the boys step out to be with us...it's those times I treasure, when life is worth it all... No craziness...just peace, just laughter, just love & it's just wonderful. That's what keeps me motivated to take on a new day.
What time is it? 3:42pm...just a few more hours till...

No comments: